Anne Lindner Saghir - Associate
Anne is admitted to practice in Missouri, Illinois, Florida, and Wisconsin. She is also admitted to practice at the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois. Her practice focuses on personal injury litigation and insurance matters. She has significant experience counseling clients about relevant laws and procedures in litigation.
- Defended and prosecuted civil lawsuits in Missouri state and federal courts.
- Argued case before U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit; argued and briefed two cases in the Missouri Eastern District Court of Appeals.
- Handled all aspects of personal injury litigation including reviewing medical records and police reports, negotiating settlement of claims prior to filing suit, preparing clients for litigation process including discovery, defending plaintiff depositions, identifying experts and obtaining expert reports, deposing witnesses and experts, mediating cases, trial preparation, and trial. First-chaired three jury trials.
- Defended insurance companies in coverage litigation, administrative investigations, and statutory dispute resolution processes.
- Represented insurance companies during claims investigations, including reviewing claims documentation, interviewing third parties, and researching legal issues involved in claims.
- Drafted coverage opinion letters, prepared pleadings and legal memoranda, and prepared written discovery requests and responses. Negotiated settlements of claims and drafted settlement agreements.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Southern Wisconsin, product recovery volunteer; July 2014-Dec. 2014
- Voices for Children, board member of Friends Committee; purpose of organization is to advocate for children in foster care in St. Louis; 2009-2012
- Volunteer judge, high school moot court and mock trial, law school moot court; 2007-2012