Leslie A. Boe - Of Counsel
Leslie is licensed to practice in Missouri and Kansas.
Leslie’s practice focuses on construction law including contract preparation, claims (private and government contract), payment bond claims and mechanic's lien claims. She represents a wide variety of clients involved in the construction industry including owners, design professionals, general contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers. Her client-focused representation includes educating her clients about their rights, how to avoid disputes, and how to prepare when disputes are unavoidable.
Leslie has experience in all forms of dispute resolution, both mediation and arbitration, as well bench and jury trials in both State and Federal Courts. Leslie also represents government contractors in bid protests at all levels and jurisdictions- Agency, GAO, U.S. Court of Federal Claims, as well as State and municipal protests; and provides assistance and representation when her government contractor clients need to submit Claims or Requests for Equitable Adjustments.
- Representation of contractors, suppliers, owners and licensed professionals in all aspects of construction litigation from collection matters to complex construction claims including impact, delay and labor inefficiency claims.
- Extensive experience with prosecution and defense of mechanic’s liens and surety bond claims.
- Well versed in construction contracts: drafting, revising and negotiating.
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Career Mentor Program at William Jewell College