Dysart Taylor McMonigle Brumitt & Wilcox, P.C. is seeking a full-time legal assistant with experience handling complex legal documents and managing large document production. Professional services experience is preferred.
Please send your resume to Office Manager Melissa Wilcox.
- File cases in both state and federal courts
- Support multiple attorneys, by entering time, preparing correspondence and legal documents, coordinating and calendaring meetings, calculating case deadlines, and transcribing dictation
- Manage travel reservations
- Prepare conference rooms for depositions and mediations
- Schedule court reporters
- Serve as a backup to the receptionist
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- A positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Excellent proofreading skills are a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Experience with Tabs3 and NetDocuments is a plus