Dysart Taylor McMonigle Brumitt & Wilcox, P.C. is a professional and forward-thinking law firm that makes client success its most important value and its highest priority. We consistently maintain focus on ensuring the well-being and happiness of our attorneys and staff as well as their families. Our culture is one in which everyone’s voice is heard and everyone’s opinion matters. Our firm has a familial yet professional atmosphere where everyone supports each other and cares for one another.
Individually, we are deeply involved in professional and service organizations, and have occupied key leadership positions within them. Collectively, our firm has diverse talent and a relentless commitment to obtaining positive results for the businesses, industries, and individuals we serve. Our success is measured by the success of our clients.
It is our belief that our clients use and recommend our services because we meet or exceed their expectations. We make it our mission to solve our clients’ problems and to understand and adapt to the unique needs of each client. No matter how many situations we encounter, we recognize that no two cases or clients are exactly the same, and we take nothing for granted.
We expect to earn our clients’ trust because we demonstrate a genuine concern and interest in their problems and how to solve them. Many of our clients have been with us for decades, and the vast majority of our caseload comes as a result of referrals from satisfied clients.
As the firm has grown, so has our range of legal services. We have expanded our services to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. This allows us to better assist clients in resolving issues and achieving their personal and business goals.
Dysart Taylor’s primary mission is to be responsive to client needs on an immediate basis and at a reasonable cost. Our mission is based on the realization that quality in all phases of service is critical to the continuation of our clients’ success.
We believe in working hard for our clients, committing to their success, and maintaining integrity in everything we do. We wish to be a positive force for our clients, our profession, and our community.
In Our Community
The attorneys and staff at Dysart Taylor strongly believe in strengthening our community through personal involvement. By giving back to our community, we can enrich the lives of others. We are proud to support the following organizations local to Kansas City and beyond:
- American Cancer Society
- American Royal
- Andrew J. Somora Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City
- Black Economic Union
- Catholic Foundation of Northeast Kansas
- Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired
- Deaf Cultural Center
- Feed Northland Kids
- Folds of Honor Foundation
- Greater Kansas City Foreign Trade Zone
- Harvesters Community Food Network
- Henning Family Foundation
- Hillcrest Platte County
- Junior Achievement
- Kansas City SmartPort, Inc.
- KCUR-FM National Public Radio
- Lawyers Encouraging Academic Performance (LEAP)
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Liberty Memorial Association
- Military Officers Association of America
- Missouri Alliance for Animal Legislation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art – Young Friends of Art
- Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art at Johnson County Community College
- Notre Dame Club of Kansas City
- Operation Breakthrough
- Pan American Association of Kansas City
- People To People International
- Reserve Officers Association
- Rotary Club 13 of Downtown Kansas City
- Seton Center
- Joseph Health Center
- Strong City School Fund
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- The First Tee
- The Folly Theater
Dysart Taylor has been a leader in the Kansas City legal community for more than eight decades. During that time, we have developed strong relationships with our clients and grown our practice through an industry-focused approach. Our firm has grown to over 20 attorneys who aren’t just experienced in their practice areas, but also strive to develop an understanding of their clients’ businesses and industry.