Our Construction Law Group provides legal counsel to property owners, architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and insurers in Missouri and Kansas as well as regionally and nationally. They handle a broad range of legal matters arising from private and public commercial and residential construction projects.
In addition, the firm provides other business and corporate legal services to the construction industry including entity formation, acquisitions and mergers, internal governance and contracts, banking, commercial lending, succession and estate planning, tax, real estate and bankruptcy matters.
More news and information related specifically to the construction industry can be found on our blog, Mo-Kan Construction Law.
- Mechanic’s liens and bond claims
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Project and workforce management
- Prevailing wage
- Change orders
- Delay claims
- Back charges, liquidated damages and penalties
- Insurance and indemnification
- Construction defects
- Punch list and warranties
- OSHA compliance
- Personal injury, wrongful death and workers’ compensation claims
- Arbitration, mediation and litigation