Dysart Taylor’s creditors’ rights attorneys have extensive experience protecting creditors’ rights and finding legal solutions for bankruptcy and commercial litigation. Our attorneys routinely engage in commercial litigation, arbitration, mediation and administrative actions in state and federal forums and tribunals in Missouri and Kansas as well as regionally and nationally.
Our attorneys have extensive experience helping preserve and prosecute administrative, secured and unsecured claims in bankruptcy, defending bankruptcy preference and fraudulent transfer actions, and prosecuting adversary actions challenging the dischargeability of debts through bankruptcy.
In addition, we have significant representative experience in preparing contracts and documents for our clients and enforcing those agreements. Some of our representative experience includes:
- Preparing claims for creditor in bankruptcy court.
- Drafting negotiable instruments and secured transactions.
- Reviewing letters of credit and commercial paper.
- Preserving a creditor’s interests in assets.
- Enforcing security agreements.
- Asserting and prosecuting foreclosure, enforcement and replevin actions.
- Filing statutory liens.
- Asserting set-off and reclamation claims.
- Examining and obtaining sworn testimony from debtors.
For more information, contact Lee Brumitt.