“I apply my experience in estate planning, tax, and corporate law to assist my clients in planning for their future and to protect their families and assets.”
Vicki Wind is an experienced attorney who helps businesses and individuals plan for the future. Vicki brings a unique perspective to her practice in corporate, estate planning, tax and business law. Prior to joining Dysart Taylor, Vicki practiced corporate law at a large insurance company for close to a decade, where she assisted the company in meeting its compliance and regulatory needs. She also created companywide training modules for employment and intellectual property issues and reviewed and negotiated commercial contracts.
Vicki has significant experience researching tax issues with respect to estates, trusts, gifts and retirement issues. She has also assisted clients in estate and trust administration, as well as with conservatorship and guardianship administration.
- Drafting estate planning documents, including wills, revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts.
- Funding and administering revocable and irrevocable trusts.
- Assisting in the preparation of income, estate, and gift tax returns.
- Compiling information and drafting probate and conservatorship/guardianship pleadings, inventories and accountings.
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating and answering tax questions from tax professionals and tax clients in the areas of estates, trusts, gifts and retirement tax issues.
- The Missouri Bar Association
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 1994
- Kansas State University, B.S., 1981