November 10, 2021
Dysart Taylor director John F. Wilcox, Jr. recently attended the USLAW NETWORK 20th Anniversary Gala in Chicago to join the celebrations. USLAW was launched in 2001 with a small (but mighty) group of six law firms and a vision of creating a network of smaller, regionally based, independent firms with the capability to respond quickly, efficiently, and economically to clients’ needs.
Dysart Taylor is proud to be the only firm in Kansas City that is a member of the USLAW NETWORK, an international organization of nearly 100 independent, defense-based law firms with more than 6,000 attorneys covering the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
The firm is also heavily involved in USLAW through various leadership positions, including the following current roles:
- Amanda Pennington Ketchum
- Vice President, 2021
- Executive Committee, 2018-present
- Board of Directors, 2017-present
- Diversity Council, 2017-present
- Anne E. Baggott
- Employment and Labor Practice, Educational Coordinator, 2021
- Michael J. Judy
- Future Leaders Steering Committee, 2017-present
Learn more about the firm’s involvement with USLAW NETWORK.