November 15, 2022
Dysart Taylor is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys have been named 2022 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers. The published list of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
In addition, shareholder Amanda Pennington Ketchum was honored in three “Top List” attorney recognition lists including, Top 50: Kansas City Super Lawyers, Top 50: Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, and Top 100: Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
The selected 2022 Super Lawyers and their practice areas are:
- Christopher J. Anderson – Estate & Probate Law
- Leslie A. Boe – Construction Litigation
- Lee B. Brumitt – Construction Litigation
- Kenneth R. Hoffman – Transportation/Maritime Law
- Michael J. Judy – Transportation/Maritime Law
- Amanda Pennington Ketchum – Personal Injury: Plaintiff
- Meghan A. Litecky – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Patrick K. McMonigle – Transportation/Maritime Law
- H. Joseph Price, Jr. – Estate & Probate Law
- Carol Z. Smith – Surety Law
- John F. Wilcox, Jr. – Transportation/Maritime Law
The annual list features attorneys from more than 70 practice areas in each state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.