Dysart Taylor is pleased to announce that 12 of its attorneys have been named to the 2023 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list. In addition, Dysart Taylor shareholder Amanda Pennington Ketchum earned honors in three “Top Lists” for a second year in a row. This includes Top 50: Kansas City Super Lawyers, Top 50: Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, and Top 100: Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
The selected 2023 Super Lawyers from Dysart Taylor and their practice areas are:
- Christopher J. Anderson – Estate Planning & Probate Law, Tax and Business & Corporate
- Leslie A. Boe – Construction Litigation, Business Litigation and Government Contracts
- Lee B. Brumitt – Construction Litigation, Personal Injury – General and Business Litigation
- Kenneth R. Hoffman – Transportation & Maritime Law
- Michael J. Judy – Transportation & Maritime Law, Civil Litigation and Aviation & Aerospace
- Amanda Pennington Ketchum – Personal Injury – General, Transportation & Maritime, Professional Liability and Employment Litigation
- Meghan A. Litecky – Civil Litigation, Employment Litigation, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury – General
- Patrick K. McMonigle – Transportation & Maritime Law, Business Litigation and Personal Injury – General
- H. Joseph Price, Jr. – Estate Planning & Probate Law and Tax
- Anne Lindner Saghir – Business Litigation
- Carol Z. Smith – Surety and Construction Litigation
- John F. Wilcox, Jr. – Transportation & Maritime Law, Personal Injury – General and General Litigation
The annual Super Lawyers rankings feature no more than 5% of attorneys from each state honored across more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.