November 15, 2021
Dysart Taylor is pleased to announce that 12 of its attorneys have been named 2021 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, with 11 being named Super Lawyers and one as a Rising Star.
In addition, Managing Director Amanda Pennington Ketchum was honored as one of the top 50 Kansas City Super Lawyers, top 50 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and top 100 2021 Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers.
The selected attorneys and their practice areas are:
2021 Super Lawyers:
- Christopher J. Anderson – Estate & Probate Law
- Anne E. Baggott – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Leslie A. Boe – Construction Litigation
- Lee B. Brumitt – Construction Litigation
- Kenneth R. Hoffman – Transportation/Maritime Law
- Amanda Pennington Ketchum – Personal Injury: Plaintiff
- Meghan A. Litecky – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Patrick K. McMonigle – Transportation/Maritime Law
- H. Joseph Price, Jr. – Estate & Probate Law
- Carol Z. Smith – Surety Law
- John F. Wilcox, Jr. – Transportation/Maritime Law
2021 Rising Stars:
- Michael J. Judy – Transportation/Maritime Law
The annual list features attorneys from more than 70 practice areas in each state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The Rising Stars list recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys. The published list of both Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.