November 16, 2020
Dysart Taylor Cotter & McMonigle, P.C., is pleased to announce that 13 of its attorneys have been named 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers. Eleven firm attorneys were recognized as Super Lawyers and two were named Rising Stars.
In addition, Managing Director Amanda Pennington Ketchum was honored as one of the Top 50 Women Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and Top 100 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
The list, compiled annually by Super Lawyers magazine, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Two of the honorees were selected to the 2020 Rising Stars list, which recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys. The published list of both Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
The selected attorneys and their practice areas are:
2020 Super Lawyers:
- Christopher J. Anderson – Estate & Probate Law (2014–2020)
- Anne E. Baggott – Employment (Defense) Litigation (2019-2020)
- Leslie A. Boe – Construction Litigation (2014–2020)
- Lee B. Brumitt – Construction Litigation (2005–2020)
- Robert W. Cotter – Aviation and Aerospace Law (2005–2020)
- Kenneth R. Hoffman – Transportation/Maritime Law (2013–2020)
- Amanda Pennington Ketchum – Personal Injury (Plaintiff) General (2013–2020)
- Patrick K. McMonigle – Transportation/Maritime Law (2005–2020)
- Joseph Price – Estate & Probate Law (2017–2020)
- Carol Z. Smith – Surety Law (2006–2020)
- John F. Wilcox, Jr. – Transportation/Maritime Law (2014–2020)
2020 Rising Stars: